This course trains qualified urine collectors in the proper procedures to conduct non-U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) urine specimen collection for point-of-collection testing (POCT), handling, and transfer to ensure error-free and challenge-proof collections in accordance with industry standards.
This course is only available to trainees who have successfully completed the Urine Collector Training and are CannAmm clients or members of the CannAmm collection site network.
Upon completing Urine POCT Training, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of POCT
- Demonstrate all the steps necessary to conduct a proper non-DOT collection
- Demonstrate how to fill out a POCT form
- Understand the screening analyst’s responsibility for maintaining the integrity and credibility of the testing process and specimen security
- Introduction and overview
- Procedure for conducting POCT
- Procedure for conducting a POCT-to-lab test
- Interpreting POCT device results
- Recording results of a POCT device
- Proficiency in the use of POCT device
90 minutes of classroom training
Certification is valid for five years upon completing the course.
Contact us to book the Urine POCT Training session.