Contact CannAmm North Bay
North Bay, Ontario is the home to one of the two CannAmm head offices in the country. Our North Bay office is the original CannAmm Occupational Testing Services location, and is where the idea and execution of the company began. Starting up in 1995, CannAmm set out to be an upstart occupational testing firm set on revolutionizing the industry by providing top-tier quality and service.
Testing Services at CannAmm North Bay
Offering a full service state of the art experience, CannAmm North Bay provides information on a wide variety of drug and alcohol testing, occupational health testing, and training programs, including:
- urine drug testing,
- oral fluid/saliva drug testing
- breath alcohol testing
- random drug and alcohol testing
- audiometric (hearing) testing
- pulmonary function (respiratory) testing
- workplace hazardous exposure monitoring
- medical evaluations
- functional fitness testing
The office is also equipped with the most cutting edge call center, with highly trained and knowledgeable people who are ready to take and direct client calls as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Training Available at CannAmm North Bay
Training is another service that is prominent in North Bay. CannAmm offers:
- Supervisor Awareness Training in North Bay, where clients will be able to be educated on the basics of a fit-for-duty program, as well as signs and symptoms of drug and alcohol use and abuse. It offers approaches and required documentation for reasonable cause testing.
- Advanced Supervisor Awareness Training is another program offered, and this course trains the participants on supervisor responsibilities and gives them an opportunity to practice in-depth reasonable case scenarios. It provides an advanced understanding of the supervisor’s role and required documentation for reasonable cause testing.
Take a look at our training schedule today.