Contact CannAmm Edmonton West
Just north of West Edmonton Mall in a strip mall on 170th street, CannAmm Edmonton-West is one of three locations in the city. Walking into this office you will see a wall full of collection rooms, and be greeted by the experts who help administer the correct tests to donors.
Testing Services at CannAmm Edmonton West
- urine drug testing
- oral fluid/saliva drug testing
- breath and alcohol testing
- emergency/after-hours testing
Training Programs Available at CannAmm Edmonton West
This west Edmonton location is also home to a few supervisor and advanced supervisor awareness training programs that are delivered in a classroom setting to those interested. Each course if four hours in length, and offers an interactive and informative discussion forum for managers, supervisors, or employees with responsibility for workplace safety. To view the training schedule, click here.
- Supervisor Awareness Training will educate clients on the basics of a fit-for-duty program, as well as signs and symptoms of drug and alcohol use and abuse. It offers approaches and required documentation for reasonable cause testing.
- Advanced Supervisor Awareness courses train the participants on supervisor responsibilities, and give them an opportunity to practice in-depth reasonable case scenarios. It provides an advanced understanding of the supervisor’s role and required documentation for reasonable cause testing.
All training programs are developed and delivered by some of the most experienced and knowledgeable people in the drug and alcohol testing field today. To learn more information, or to register for a training session, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.