What are the improvements?
In addition to the improved navigation, content and layout, the new website features:
- Fully responsive website optimized for viewing across different devices (computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones).
- Cleaner and intuitive design.
- Easy and multiple points access to Program Administrator and Clearance Letter request sites.
- Social media integration (LinkedIn and Twitter).
- A Resource Centre that houses all of CannAmm published datasheets and whitepapers.
- An email subscription function to keep you up to date on the latest industry news and announcements.
- A real-time collection site interactive map to allow you to explore our network coverage.
What does this mean?
- These improvements mean that it will be much easier for you to find the information you need, as well as to connect with us via comments, email subscription, contact form or social media.
- The links to access the Program Administrator and Clearance Letter sites will change. We have created multiple access points to Program Administrator and Clearance Letter sites.
- The way you use the Program Administrator site to manage your bookings or obtain results will NOT be impacted.
We are here to help. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the new site, please contact us.