Contact CannAmm Calgary North
In order to increase accessibility for our clients, Calgary-North is one of two Calgary, Alberta locations that CannAmm has. Offering an array of drug and alcohol and occupational testing services, there is a desire to serve all clients and donors to the highest standard.
As well as being Canada’s one-stop shop for safety-sensitive organizations looking to reduce the risks to their employees’ health and safety due to drugs and alcohol, CannAmm’s service offering also spans the full range of the Occupational Testing Services spectrum. With a strong focus on the collection side of the business, our Calgary-North location is equipped with professionals ready to deliver drug and alcohol testing, and occupational health tests to the donors.
Testing Services at CannAmm Calgary
- urine drug testing
- oral fluid/saliva drug testing
- breath alcohol testing
- emergency/after-hours testing
- medical testing
- functional fitness evaluations
- audiometric (hearing) testing
- pulmonary function (respiratory) testing
Training Services at CannAmm Calgary
Along with the testing services, CannAmm Calgary is home to a few training courses offered to clients in need of more knowledge on specific topics. View the training schedule.
- Supervisor Awareness Training, which meets and exceeds the United States Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements for supervisor training, will educate the participants on the basics of a fit-for-duty program, as well as signs and symptoms of drug and alcohol use and abuse.
- Advanced Supervisor Awareness Training course trains the participants on supervisor responsibilities and gives them an opportunity to practice in-depth reasonable cause scenarios. It provides an advanced understanding of the supervisor’s role and required documentation for reasonable cause testing.
To inquire about these training programs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org today!