|Hours of Work:
||Monday – Friday between 0700-1700, some weekends and on-call
||$18.76 to $25.00 hourly
||Band 7, Hourly
|Number of Positions:
||October 2, 2017
CannAmm LP is seeking an energetic individual to join our team at one of our Edmonton locations. We are an organization that is dedicated to continually developing, expanding, and enhancing our services to meet the changing needs of our clients. To provide the most comprehensive services possible, we work closely with our clients to develop drug-free workplace programs that address the concerns and specific requirements of our client, their employees, and industry regulators. Training will be provided to the successful applicant.
- High School Diploma
- Must have or be willing to obtain Audiometric and Spirometry testing certificates
- Must have phlebotomy experience and be comfortable drawing blood
- Excellent written and verbal communication are essential
- Basic office experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office and Excel is an asset
- Organizational and people skills, flexibility and the ability to work with a team are required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, while interacting with internal and external clients, both on the telephone and in person
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and a good driving record required
- Previous customer service experience in health related field is an asset
- Travel may be required in the area of hire
- Able to be on-call during evenings and weekends
- Drug and Alcohol testing in-office, the collection and testing of samples, integrity testing, testing and/or shipping of samples, completion of paperwork and reporting to DER
- Other testing includes Audiometric testing, Vision screening, Mask fit testing using Portacount as well as Spirometry testing
- May include Mobile Testing using the mobile unit/truck
- Duties also include reception and data management, including booking appointments, tracking results, registering donors, faxing and copying
- Must maintain confidentiality of information and records
- Responsible for rotational on-call services, including drug and/or alcohol testing and health surveillance services
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to CannAmm HR prior to the competition closing date.
Click here to apply.
- A security clearance with vulnerable sector completed will be required for newly hired employees.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.