|Status:||Permanent, Full Time (1.0 FTE)|
|Hours of Work:||75.0 hours bi-weekly, 7.5 hours per day, Monday to Friday|
|Classification||Hourly – Band 7|
|Number of Positions:||1|
|Posting Date:||May 24, 2017 – Posted until a successful candidate is selected|
CannAmm LP is seeking one energetic individual to join our team at our Edmonton Corporate location. We are an organization that is dedicated to continually developing, expanding, and enhancing our services to meet the changing needs of our clients. To provide the most comprehensive services possible, we work closely with our clients to develop drug-free workplace programs that address the concerns and specific requirements of our client, their employees, and industry regulators. Training will be provided to the successful applicant.
This position is a member of the CannAmm Operations Team with a primary responsibly for booking occupational health appointments, along with Drug and Alcohol appointments as required, for clients. The Occupational Health Clerk will interact with many of the front-line staff of other functional groups within CannAmm including MROAs, Client Services and Collection Site Services as well as communicating with company contacts, donors and service providers.
- High School Diploma
- Essential skills include critical thinking, problem solving, good decision making, job task planning
- Significant use of memory, finding information, computer use and continuous learning
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have strong telephone skills
- Must be able to adapt to customized processes, think “outside of the box” and follow existing processes as a guide but not necessarily a rule
- This position also requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
- Must be a strong team player and also have above average initiative and the ability to work independently
- Must have basic knowledge of word processing software, database software, data entry, keyboarding, basic computer skills, general office equipment and internet browser
- Medical office reception background or medical terminology training would be an asset
- Bilingualism (French/English) would be an asset.
- Ensuring high responsiveness and productivity in the booking of multiple appointments and near perfect accuracy in reporting final workplace fitness.
- Must demonstrate highly professional conduct and customer service in all activities.
- Includes a rotation of scheduled shifts
- May be requested to participate in meeting additional operational goals or projects
- Other duties as assigned and pending volumes/staffing
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to CannAmm HR prior to the competition closing date.
Click here to apply.
- A security clearance with vulnerable sector completed will be required for newly hired employees.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.